September 2017 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 11,117 hits
- Saints Refuse To Stand For The Anthem, Louisiana Restaurant Delivers BEST Response sarahpalin.com/2017/09/24/sai… via @SarahPalinUSA 7 minutes ago
- nationalinsiderpatriot.com/2017/09/24/off… 14 minutes ago
- nationalinsiderpatriot.com/2017/09/24/off… 16 minutes ago
- Last 24 Hours = 12 Followers and 7 Unfollowers (stats by unfollowspy.com app) 6 hours ago
- Week in Picture, German Election Edition nebraskaenergyobserver.wordpress.com/2017/09/24/wee… via @Nebraska71 18 hours ago
- Week in Picture, German Election Edition boudicabpi2015.wordpress.com/2017/09/24/wee… 18 hours ago
- The governments role is not to solve our problems. The truth is they do a horrific job of trying in fact they are t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- clashdaily.com/2017/07/shocki… 19 hours ago
- POLL: Is Loretta Lynch Corrupt?; I voted Yes, eheadlinespolls.com/loretta-lynch-… 20 hours ago
- eheadlines.com/according-to-d… 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
Ancient End-Times Bible Prophecy Rapidly Unfolding
With events of Biblical significance unfolding before our very eyes, one must wonder why the Western Church by and large continues to remain conspicuously silent. I can think of a few reasons why. It’s convenient to ignore an inconvenient topic. It makes many comfortable Christians uncomfortable. And if the state of the world in which we now live were viewed through the lens of Bible prophecy it could cause some to begin questioning a few of the popular doctrines currently being taught today by many churches, doctrines which remain — for many Christians in the West — unquestionable …
Matthew 24:29-31, “Immediately after the tribulation of those days … they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet,andthey will gather together His elect …”
Colossians 3:12-13, “Therefore, as…
View original post 191 more words
INTENT – The founding fathers and “Natural Born Citizen”
Look Who is Behind the New US Democratic-Style Campaign in Israel
Chicago-style campaigning lands in Israel. And look who and what is running this “non-partisan” campaign. PAGING LOIS LERNER!
By: Lori Lowenthal Marcus
Published: January 28th, 2015
There’s a new grassroots, door-to-door knocking, community organizing style campaign effort that just landed in Israel. It’s focused on hoping for change and changing for hope and taking-the-street-to-the-street style shake it up electioneering.
Flying in to run the show is none other than Jeremy Bird. The same Bird who was the deputy national campaign director and then national campaign director for Barack Obama’s 2008 and 2012 presidential campaigns, respectively.
The new outfit is called V15 (as in Victory 2015), and it is a project of something called OneVoice, which is…
View original post 542 more words
Another Benghazi Cover-Up
Contrary to what the Obama administration had initially claimed in its public comments, top U.S. diplomatic officials knew the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, was under terrorist attack on September 11, 2012. This is big. In testimony before the U.S. House Oversight Committee on October 10, 2012, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Charlene Lamb let the cat out of the bag. Apparently, the agents within the Diplomatic Security Command Center in Washington, D.C., knew that U.S. embassy personnel were under a terrorist attack from the moment it began.
View original post 773 more words
California DMV To Give Illegals Pass On ID Theft!
New CA state policy sets disastrous precedent
Image credits: downtrend.com
A new bizarre CA state policy is unfortunately setting up disastrous precedent in America that will be virtually impossible to reverse. You see, if an illegal immigrant is charged with identity theft (a felony in CA) they become disqualified from Obama’s “executive amnesty” program. So to create a loophole around this problem for illegals, the California DMV is looking the other way and issuing driver’s licenses even if the applicant has provided fraudulent information in the past.
A DMV whistleblower brought the information to light, yet California politicians refuse to correct the loophole and deny any wrongdoing.
If California can get away with this, any state in the union can. We need to be watching for this kind of thing and anyone living in California should contact their local reps immediately. This is simply unacceptable.