ISIS to attack New York and Paris subways, say Iraqi PM. Mayor De Blasio denies it.
De Blasio better have a good explanation to his lenient when the heavy responsibility of blame will hit him once he’s proven wrong. He’s got a truly astonishing manner to automatically dismiss any concerns that involves Muslims. Its not exactly helping people to prepare themselves or recognize signs and risks around them.
The New York City Subway IS safe: De Blasio holds press conference to insist that there is no terror threat after Iraqi PM’s claims that ISIS will launch strike
- Mayor de Blasio: ‘I have a simple message: There is no threat to our subway’
- Increased resources toward travel network and more police on the streets
- Haider al-Abadi claimed Iraqi intelligence officials uncovered a terror plot
- Said U.S. and French nationals are being trained to attack home countries
- Abadi said intelligence was credible but was ‘not sure’ if attack is imminent
- But America’s National Security Council quickly…
View original post 787 more words